Contact Details:

Mail : amarnath255561@gmail.com

Sunday, December 22, 2013

INTEL Interview Experience 2013



They had taken only one round for me but for other they were taking two rounds. I know that i would get selected by first round itself as that guy is much more interested in me.

Pattern : Resume shortlist + 1 (Tech Interview + HR)    (1HR 30 min)

cgpa criteria : yes

Shortlisting Information:

1. having >=8.5 cgpa
2. Architecture Project.
3. Job experience in a good reputed company like(oracle, cisco)

you will get shortlisted only if u have either points {1+2} or {(3)+(>=7.5 cgpa)} from the above three points. So check and apply.


TIPS:

prepare for questions on your project in depth and " try to show them how it would benefit their company ".

Interview Experience :


Round 1: (Discussion Oriented)
1. explain MTP?
2. asked 10-15 questions on MTP only
3. asked to design architecture for the new problem statement.Discussion went on for 30 min
4. Xilinx Simulator questions
5. course projects

it took almost 1 hour and then he said we will go into HR directly. I said OK.
then HR questions(30 min)
after that he asked me
any Queries??
I asked him about the life of fresher at Intel. While he was explaining, in middle he mistakenly said that he would specially give me training at Intel. I was smiling for his statement, then he said If you are Selected(smiled each other :-p).
I am sure that i would get selected as the interviewer was much more impressed and interested about me.

I was waiting for my Round 2.

As the time went on..
I was feeling tensed because they were calling others for the second round, but they were not calling me.
Then I proceeded for other Interviews.
I got to know the result in the evening, finally they have selected me just for 1 round :) :)

1 comment: